Prior authorisation

What is the prior authorisation for seeking treatment abroad? Prior authorisation constitutes a payment commitment through which your municipality or hospital district bears the costs of treatment provided abroad. Prior authorisation can be granted for treatment to be provided in another EU or EEA country. The authorisation must be granted if the treatment in […]