Dissatisfaction with treatment and treatment injuries

I am dissatisfied with the treatment I received in Finland. What can I do? , you should primarily try to sort the matter out with the treatment provider. If necessary, the patient ombudsman can help you investigate the matter. If the matter cannot be solved by means of negotiations, you can submit a claim […]